• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burn and Dodge in Lightroom 11

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I'm a little stumped on what happened to the simple way of doing burn and dodge where I would just use the adjustment brush, select my size of brush, flow settings, and then click on various parts of the image to dodge or burn - with the amount being dictated by the exposure slider.  It was quick and easy.  Now, it seems like I would do the same basic adjustment via the new masking tool and rather than masking anything, I would hit the mask icon and then select "brush" from the drop down and then paint on the image.  Is that the right way to be doing it? I guess I'll get used to it but didn't seem to be intuitive or click but I can adapt.  thanks much!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Yes, the Brush on the new Mask panel works just the same as it did before.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the Brush on the new Mask panel works just the same as it did before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link below for a fine video on masking, long but worth the watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Fld8eEHsE

After watching this, check out the latest massive updates here: PEOPLE MASKING & MORE! What's new in Lightroom October 2022 https://youtu.be/uLJBqS9g4O0 Welcome to the world-exclusive first LIGHTROOM MASKING TUTORIAL! A massive update to the Adobe Lightroom suite of apps (and Adobe Camera Raw) ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks much, just started watching it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines