• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find A5 in Print Setup window

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A5 will not display in the print setup window.  When you go into preferences it will show A5 but then when you click on OK it doesn't appear in the Print Setup menu

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's all an attribute of your print driver, not something LR can handle/control. 

What kind of printer? 

Do you see this A5 in any other application and can you create custom page setups for this size if not? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding, it is much appreciated.  My printer is a Canon Pixma Pro-200 A3+ printer.  I can print A5 in Photoshop but not in Lightroom.  How I can change the sttributes in my printer driver I haven't a clue.  Really frustrated with Adobe, the Canon support spent a lot of time trying to help me only to find it was a sofware problem not my printer.  Apart from this forum Adobe support seems to be totally absent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The attributes are in Page Setup (or a similar name) somewhere in the print driver.

How would you select say Letter size in the past as one example of paper size?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to access the print driver.  I access diffderent paper sizes through the page print setup in Lightroom, or in the properties window accessed through Print Setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is the page setup and should be saved in a saved user print template.

It looks the same as when in Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the properties page looks the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, can you make custom page sizes in those properties and if so, can try making one A5 size and test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PRO-200 supports a plethora of media sizes.

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/PRO-200%20series/EN/BG/bg-006.html

So you must be able to select A5!

Note: Do NOT select or use any of the LrC default templates!!! They are ALL for "Letter" size paper.!

Even my 'cheapie' Canon has A5 🙂

2022-12-19 10_14_20-Roberts Catalog-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Print.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Selecting A5 on the printer is not a problem, it is getting Lightroom to size it properly before sending to the printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines