• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't log into Lightroom mobile on Mac.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no issues logging into Creative Cloud or Lightroom mobile on my iPad and PC. On the Mac I get the "Get started" and can't log in. It does show that I am login if I go to the help tab. Any Idea what would be causing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Update: Got LR syncing working again!

Solution:

LR wasn't updating to the latest version either through the in-app Help menu or via the CC desktop app - it thought it was already the latest version. I updated LR and synced started working.

(how to check your version of LR: Keep your Lightroom version up to date )

Steps:

1. Delete the OPM.db file (instructions:  Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications )

2. Uninstall LR via the CC desktop app

3. Reinstall LR via the CC desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is exactly what mine looks like. I click on the "Sign In" link and nothing happens. Nothing within Lightroom. Nothing within the browser. Nothing within the CC Desktop App. Nothing.

Lightroom still works. All the other functionality works. The "Address Lookup" and "Face Detection" works. But when I click on the "Sign In" or "Sync with Lightroom mobile" nothing happens.Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 6.57.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded and it resolved the issue.

Just go here:

Help > Updates...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded and it resolved the issue.

Just go here:

Help > Updates...

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 7.25.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have also had the same problem with log in for several weeks, and whenever I check for updates (as you show in the screenshot) I get the note that my "software is up to date". My latest version is 5.7. Does anyone know if this actually is the latest version and how I can get the new update to fix the log in problem?

Thanks!

Sjasmin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just started having exactly the same issue. LR thinks it is completely up to date so I can't run an update to see if that fixes the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Got LR syncing working again!

Solution:

LR wasn't updating to the latest version either through the in-app Help menu or via the CC desktop app - it thought it was already the latest version. I updated LR and synced started working.

(how to check your version of LR: Keep your Lightroom version up to date )

Steps:

1. Delete the OPM.db file (instructions:  Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications )

2. Uninstall LR via the CC desktop app

3. Reinstall LR via the CC desktop app

It's disgraceful that I've had so many issues with the CC desktop app not installing products correctly, not updating correctly, not syncing files correctly, etc, etc, and Adobe just keep releasing buggy software that wastes hours/days of our time and they don't seem to care at all. Already well on the road to switching everything away from Adobe - and I've been using them for at least 15 years and am an adobe certified expert. Shame on you Adobe for charging huge subscriptions for software that doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STEPHEN-K!!!!!!!!!!!

SOLVED FOR ME!!!!!

I have tried for a month to figure out this issue and wasted so much time.

Can I now redirect my Adobe subscription to your personal bank account, because you deserve it more than Adobe does.

Adobe has everything!! The market share, the resources and the $$$ to do amazing things. Yet they still develop and release software like it comes out of a garage. The moment a competitor comes along adios!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I now redirect my Adobe subscription to your personal bank account, because you deserve it more than Adobe does.

haha, sure, my swiss bank account number is...

so glad it helped. only too familiar with that sense of relief when a long-standing frustration is lifted. I usually bounce around the room screeching like an over-excited monkey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stephen, Thank you for outlining the steps you took to correct this problem. I think this may help a lot of people. I personally haven't run into a problem with keeping my Lr up to date, so I haven't run into this yet myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this may help a lot of people.

I sure hope so

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the steps from here...Re: Can't log into Lightroom mobile on Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried your method, deleted OPM, uninstalled and reinstalled, now, whenever I try to open lightroom it won't open, this is frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines