• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't seem to tame the Keyword list

Participant ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom v6.8 and I have been culling my keyword list when I came across a problem.

If I scroll down to a word, and click to select it or double click to edit it, the focus leaps back to the keyword box of the last selected picture. i have to scroll down again and then click a second time before it selects the word.

Also I scrolled down to get a particular word and it will not scroll past the S entries. Stony is the last word I can get on my list so things like watre, where I misspelled water, I can't get to in order to delete.
Does anyone know what's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Sounds like you are on Windows and have more than about 1500 keywords organized in a flat list. This basic bug has been outstanding for more than six years and Adobe declines to fix it. The workaround is to introduce a hierarchy in your keywords and expand only part of the hierarchy at a time.

Please add your me-too vote and details of your situation to this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Chokes on large keyword lists (Windows only) | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you are on Windows and have more than about 1500 keywords organized in a flat list. This basic bug has been outstanding for more than six years and Adobe declines to fix it. The workaround is to introduce a hierarchy in your keywords and expand only part of the hierarchy at a time.

Please add your me-too vote and details of your situation to this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Chokes on large keyword lists (Windows only) | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines