• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot update AI mask

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to do a multiple photo sync in the develop module to sync my editting settings across other photos it syncs but the AI mask always says can not sync AI settings. The mask setting will be there but it will not update automatically. Most times even when I go in after to the photo to update it will not update again and I will get another error message that something went wrong. 

Sometimes it will resolve when I restart Lightroom Classic, but after a few photos it will happen again.

Pleas see error messages below

Screenshot 2022-08-24 072002.jpgScreenshot 2022-08-24 072040.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community forums to Lightroom Classic.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of LrC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11.5 the latest version. I was having the same issues on my latop few months back and recently I have have upgraded to a new HP Pavillon Desktop and still the same issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still a problem?

What GPU?

What GPU driver version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same issue. It seems that the mask "select subject" doesn't work when you synchronize 2 or more photos. It is a very furtrating issue...!

Anyone at Adobe have an answer on this???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently at once LR has stopt also with detecting the subject. When I restart it, it works one time and then stops again.

See pictures attched....! I hope @_AdobeSupport_  will solve this asap..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and same inquiry to Costas Ganasos:

What GPU?

What GPU driver version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see info attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, for that integrated video controller, apparently Windows Driver Store version 27.20.15030.5001.  I have a lot of trouble trying to navigate the AMD Product Finder web page, but I suspect that Windows Driver Store version  30.0.15021.11005 is possibly the latest for your CPU/Video combanation. You should have a utility to check that, or go to the AMD site to auto detect (use google)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated the AMD drivers and no change to the problem, The only mask noit working is the select subject mask. It crashes while detecting the subject. If at some point it works after restarting LR or laptop, then it crashes while synchronizing the mask to other photos....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi loves,

Has anybody a solution yet? I'm walking into the same problem. When I try to copy my masks to another photo or photoset I get this error. I also tried to 'update my masks', but this gave another error. 

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 08.12.55.pngScreenshot 2023-12-01 at 08.13.41.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi loves,

Has anybody a solution yet? I'm walking into the same problem. When I try to copy my masks to another photo or photoset I get this error. I also tried to 'update my masks', but this gave another error. 

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 08.12.55.pngScreenshot 2023-12-01 at 08.13.41.png

By @Celeste December

The first error could indicate that the characteristic of the photo does not support the creation of a particular AI mask. That something in the photo does not match what the AI is looking for. For example, you copy a AI Sky mask (yes I know not a landscape, just my example) to a photo, but the AI cannot identify the sky, boom, that error. For some reason, cannot find a person, cannot find the Subject.

The second error is often associated with a GPU issue, typically the GPU driver. But would occur readily, not just for an occasional photo. What is your GPU make/model and driver version. Mind you, your OS is it Windows or MACOS? If MACOS, you would have to wait for an MACOS update for that GPU driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines