• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant open lightroom without subscription?

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive had lightroom for 10 years since i was 15, before the subscription payment change and now i cant use the lightroom ive been using? I remember going to bestbuy and buying it when it was a "disk". ive gone through 4 laptops and it transfers every time and it only recently messed up this month. i do not want to pay for it again if i already have the permanent one? someone please help or at least point me to the right direction. thanks. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots more information is needed.

What is the version number of your old Lightroom that you would like to use now?

What is the operating system version NUMBER?

What does "it only messed up this month" mean? What happened — describe in detail. If there is an error message, please quote the exact unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What changed this month?

Did you get a new computer?

Did you have to reinstall the program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We also need to know the Mac hardware (and OS).

IF you happen to be on a newer Mac running Apple Silicon, you're totally out of luck, a version that old can't be installed and activation otherwise is iffy at best, even on Intel.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines