• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalina 10.15.7 is too old ?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud and I am member. In my computer I have Catalina 10.15.7. 

Lightroom Classic is not working because Catalina 10.15.7. is too old ( 2013 ) but still I must pay over 12 e every month and it is not possible to have new version to my computer. Why ? So I must have new computer ( iMac, 24 inch ) It is very expensive to have new computer. I want my money back.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are all merely users like yourself. It will be necessary for you to contact Adobe to see if something can be done. Here is a link, and if you click on the circle in the lower right-hand corner it is possible to initiate a live chat with Adobe.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help you with your subscription or money back, only Adobe can do this directly (this is mainly a user-to-user support forum, and we have no control over your funds going to Adobe). Start by contacting Adobe directly:

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac OS 10.15 will support Lightroom-Classic v11.xx

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements/2022.html

If you cannot upgrade your Mac iOS (for whatever reason) then you must be satisfied with LrC v11.

V11 can be installed from the Creative Cloud Desktop App by searching for 'other versions'

2022-11-16 09_12_04-Catalina 10.15.7 is too old _ - Adobe Support Community - 13346612 — Mozilla Fir.jpg

2022-11-16 09_06_33-Creative Cloud Desktop.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines