Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Editing status in Lightroom for ImagenAI

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

anyone know how to do this? I have a TON of JPG photos I edited in elements (over 3000). I made a catalog and dropped them all in lightroom. I flagged them and rated them 5-stars but Imagen still detects the editing status as not edited. Anyone have a clue on how I can make this happen?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently ImagenAI plugin expects the edits to be done in Lightroom.  You did not do any edits in Lightroom but just flagged and rated them.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could make a small adjustment to all the images, that sets the editing status and flag as "Edited", then reverse the change (NOT by using Undo) which does not reverse the editing status and flag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great idea! Do you have any suggestions for what to do? You know if I can do this to all 3000 photos at the same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure which ImagenAI the op is using or how many different ones there are but the one for Lr apparently LEARNS from your Lr edit settings in the catalog.  The edits done in Photoshop Elements do not count as the edits are "baked into" the imported JPG files so the JPG files essentially have no edits.  Doing a single edit will not help.

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 9.37.27 AM.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aw man! I was hoping this wouldnt be the case. I appreciate you getting back to me on this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines