• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour Management has disappeared in the Print module of Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colour Management has disappeared in the Print Module of Lightroom Classic on my OS Mac using an Epson ET-7750 printer (drivers are up to date)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

I uninstalled the printer driver and reinstalled the whole package from the Epson site and the dialog box reappeared.  Thanks for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we see a screen capture of that area of the Print Module? 

Did you update from Epson or Apple? Always the former, never the later. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for comming back so quickly.  The printer drive was updated from Epson and I have checked it again with them and they say that it is up to date.  Sorry I'm not very OS savvy, how can I do a sceen grabof Lightroom classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361

This is the area we need to see:

CMS.jpg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, the color management area INSIDE of LR is there. 

So you're asking about the Epson Print driver yes? That isn't a part of LR whatsoever. 

On (one of) my printers, a similar all in one, I can access what I think you're asking about:

Epson.jpg

There's nothing 'wrong' in LR but you again may have some incorrect driver and at this point, you need to ask Epson support what's going on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uninstalled the printer driver and reinstalled the whole package from the Epson site and the dialog box reappeared.  Thanks for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines