• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRID

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any way to skip the tech "help" in india and just talk to an American?  I cant understand what the folks are saying and most of them are just reading a script from their homes, they dont know how to help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe, we are other Lightroom users. We cannot help with Adobe customer service issues. We cannot help with finding a way for you to talk to an American.

Of course, you could ask your question here, we have many people in this forum who are pretty good at helping others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And what exactly is the problem you are having.

In todays world the LAST place I would look for help on something is the actual company that made/sold me whatever I need hepl with. 99% of the time all they, the company, want to do is Sell Me something else.

If you state the questions you would like answers to here on this forum I bet you will have a resolution to those questions in no time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines