• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted photos won't stop syncing

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I'm at my wits end. I have 4473 photos pending for syncing in Lightroom classic. I have deleted the photos via the website and off my Lightroom app and they are still sitting there pending. I have just reset my Lightroom app so lost all my presets etc and it all seems to be for nothing.  How do I fix this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One option is to Rebuild Sync Data - depending on how many synced photos you have this could take some time. In the Sync tab of preferences hold down the option key and tap the Rebuild Sync Data button. Alternatively you could try to see which image(s) have stalled out sync, delete and then reimport those images. Do you see Sync Errors in the Catalog panel in the left column? If yes Delete all Sync Errors. It only takes one image to stall the process and this can happen for a variety of reasons. Make sure that your sync is not paused by looking in the cloud activity center to the right of the module switcher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines