• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Denoise AI unknown error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a Enhance errors:  Denoise was not applied  - there was an unknown error (1)
on every ARW file i try from my sony a7iv camera
macos - macmini 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

I just noticed that you're using a Mac mini. If this is the 2018 model, then your computer uses an integrated GPU (Intel UHD Graphics 630) which has got access to around 1.5GB of shared system memory.  The system requirements for LrC 12.x are linked to below. Note the minium GPU memory is 2GB. I suspect this is the reason Denoise doesn't work on your system.

Worth noting for the future - always include your 'System Info'. This ensures that folk trying to help don't end up second guessing possi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip, I will give this a go. I've temproarily used a free tool called Turbo Boost Switcher, which also give CPU temperature, and as soon as the CPU hits 100'C the Denoise AI fails, even though it should be doing most of the heavy lifting with the GPU, which is alos likely overheating. Turning off turbo brings the temp down below 80'C so a clogged up fan might certainl be the root cause. I'll update once I've attempted. Cheers! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have finally found the time to open up my MacBook, and sure enough the 2 fans were clogged with dust so both the CPU and GPU were likely overheating. I didn't attempt to fully dissaseemble the fans, but simply held a vaccum cleaner over each of them until all the dust was removed. I can now use Adobe DeNoize without turning off Turbo. Very satisfying indeed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue. 

Updated graphics card- no change. 

Updated Camera Raw and that fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines