• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop Module Disabled

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom Classic for about 8 years and then last year I got the "Develop Module is disabled" message. My subscription is up to date. I have looked at close to a dozen (including Adobe) help sites and can't seem to find a solution. Many of the sites also have varying directions. HELP!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

The first thing you can try to update the subscription info in Lightroom Classic is to Sign out of the Creative Cloud app & sign in again. If this does not work, try this:

• In the Creative Cloud app, press CTRL + ALT + T (Win) or CMD + OPT + T (macOS) to launch Creative Cloud Troubleshooter & select 'Close Creative Cloud and related processes' > click on Go.
  • Go to Task Manager & force stop any other Adobe-related processes & the process called 'Adobe IPC Broker' has to be closed after all the other tasks are closed.
  • Windows - Press Windows + R to open Run Dialogue > enter %TEMP% > Click on OK.

SameerK_0-1675803690417.png

• Delete any files or folders with 'NGL' in their names.
  • Restart the computer
  • Sign in to Creative Cloud again and let me know if the issue exists.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines