• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop module does not start in Lightroom 6.13

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have finally managed to install Lightroom 6.13 (Windows). I can see my pictures in the "Library" and I can move one picture to "Developer" by the D-key. But when I want to ajust something, like contrast, the "Developer" says "doesn´t answer", see picture below. What shall I do? What is missing? I have unstalled Lightroom two times now but with the same result. I have bought Lightroom.

Framkalla2.JPG

Can I replace the Develop.lrmodule?

Develop.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

If you reset your Preferences file, the obvious settings that you lose are those in the Preferences dialog, but it also includes other details such as your View Options settings, last used settings, FTP server details, some plug-in settings, your country, etc.

Your original photos, Develop settings, Develop defaults, collections, presets and other important settings aren’t affected by deleting the Preferences file.  Please check this link for more information: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Lightroom Classic CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? I have just bought Lightroom 6.13 because I want a stand-alone version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fotografixa,

I have moved your thread to the Lightroom community as members here are experts in Lightroom and will be able to assist you with your query better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, thanks. I might have two questions out here now...sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fotografixa,

Could you please let us know which operating system are you working on?

Also, what happens when you try to edit an image in the develop module?

You can try resetting the preferences of Lightroom and let us know if it helps :https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil, thank you for helping me.

I have Windows10.

Nothing happens when I try to edit an image. The hourglass is spinning forever...

Framkalla3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m not sure if I want to reset the preferences. What happens when I do that? What will happen with Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you reset your Preferences file, the obvious settings that you lose are those in the Preferences dialog, but it also includes other details such as your View Options settings, last used settings, FTP server details, some plug-in settings, your country, etc.

Your original photos, Develop settings, Develop defaults, collections, presets and other important settings aren’t affected by deleting the Preferences file.  Please check this link for more information: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines