• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difference between view in Library and Edit mode

Contributor ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I enlarge the view of a picture in LR to 150% or more I notice a big difference in view between library view and the edit view. In the edit view you get rectancular blocks (pixels ?) which are not there in the library view. Please explain the difference between the views? Is the library view smoothed or is there another reason for the difference? I never expected it to be different anyway.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? What version NUMBER?

What operatin system version NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 (version 1909)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insect zoom edit view.JPGInsect zoom library view.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pictures show a screenshot of the edit view on top (maximally zoomed in) and library view below (max zoomed) of an insect wing attachment 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? What version NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using LrC 10.0?

This may have been a bug which was fixed in LrC update 10.1.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 10.1 OK 

louisd79464044_0-1609592228229.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Library Module and Develop Module use different renderings of the image. There may be slight differences when magnified, but there shouldn't really be noticeable differences at 1:1 or 100% magnification. So, what you are seeing zoomed in doesn't really bother me. If there were significant noticeable differences at 1:1, then I'd like to see that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines