• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Lightroom 6.14 on macOS

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Ich benötige nach see Neuinstallation von lr6 auf meinem mac unbedingt das letzte Update auf 6.14 (aufgrund der letzten Kamera Unterstützungen). Leider finde ich keinerlei Downloads hierzu.  Bitte, bitte um Hilfestellung!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

PERPETUAL v6 DOWNLOAD

ProDesign Tools kindly offers a download link that is for Lr v6.14 (Perpetual)- There is no telling how much longer Adobe will allow this to work. It is the only source now for v6.14

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Rob_Cullen_0-1636156763545.png

Time you considered the Photography Plan that will upgrade you to v11 of Lightroom-Classic.  ($9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA)

Lr  v6.14 is now well past End-of-Life! No support is available from Adobe. Lr v6.14 cannot be

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you're looking to download Lightroom 6.14, please have a look here and let us know if it helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/issue-downloading-6-14-update-to-lightroom-6-0/td-p/10438...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't. I know this is almost 2 years later, but the link doesn't lead to any installer for macOS that can run on Catalina or later.

And if I login to my account, I'm told it's no longer available.

hfiguiere_0-1636148559304.png

None of the donload links lead to something useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@hfiguiere  Lightroom v6.14 (Perpetual) cannot be installed on ANY Mac OS later than Mojave.

So there is no purpose in you searching for a download. You cannot install!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and even if I have Mojave or High Sierra? I can't since I can't get the installer, which is the gist of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PERPETUAL v6 DOWNLOAD

ProDesign Tools kindly offers a download link that is for Lr v6.14 (Perpetual)- There is no telling how much longer Adobe will allow this to work. It is the only source now for v6.14

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Rob_Cullen_0-1636156763545.png

Time you considered the Photography Plan that will upgrade you to v11 of Lightroom-Classic.  ($9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA)

Lr  v6.14 is now well past End-of-Life! No support is available from Adobe. Lr v6.14 cannot be installed on any Mac OS later than Mojave. Windows-11 unknown compatability! Several functions in Lr6.14 now do not work- (Maps, Face recognition).

Activation reset (for maximum 2 installs) is becoming very difficult and can only be done by Adobe Staff via a Chat box. You need to be logged in and allow cookies in your Browser. You must ask ONLY for “Activations Reset”. If you ask for “Support” there is no answer.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

v6 is Falling Apart- Petapixel article

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much has changed since the posts in the link by Sahil were written!

As of December 2019 there is only two legitimate ways you might get v6.14 download-

1) If you Purchased AND Downloaded v6.0 direct from Adobe, then follow the directions at this link-

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

or-

2) Contact Customer Care and ask the agent for a v6.14 Download link-

Click the 'Chat' icon at base of the page link above-

ScreenShot056.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Scroll down on the linked site to the section "Adobe Lightroom 6/CC 2015 Direct Download Links"

2020-01-23 10_51_07-Window.png

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What MACOS do you have?

If Catalina, V6.14 will not install. Oh v6.14 is 64bit, but the installer is 32bit, Catalina absolutly forbids 32bit.

see: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-macos-catalina-compatibility/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines