• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error : "Some masking models are downloading. Please try again later"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, when I try to apply a preset, the preview works, but when I click on it, I got this message, with a downloading bar stuck at 0%

I've tried to reinitialize preferences, but nothing changes (I just lost my presets).

Never had this problem before

I'm using LRC v13.0, on a win10 64bits PC

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did Nothing for me...Is this what we pay for?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, it did with me. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and reinstalled Lr and the same problems exists. Can you walk me through the steps that allowed it to work for you??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2024 Sep 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I haven't solved this problem yet, but when you say "there click the preset that needs to download the masking models," do you simply mean to click a preset that's giving the error message? All of my presets give the error message, so I'm not sure just what to do and possibly I'm missing a step in your process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2024 Sep 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need ti sign in into the Adobe account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 13, 2024 Sep 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, being signed in doesn't solve the problem here either.  the presets still don't work. same problem, same error message no matter how long you wait while you're signed in:

"some masking models failed to download. please try again later."

i've given up and am not wasting any more time with it. hoping perhaps a future update will fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2024 Sep 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue, sign in with your account then downloading starts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2024 Sep 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume you mean sign into Creative Cloud.app, correct? I tried that, tried logging out and then back in, did a re-start, etc and it didn’t work for me. Is there anything more to it that I’m not thinking of?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines