• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with using Presets

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to import my presets but when I got to use one of them it comes up with the below error box. Is there a way to fix this so I can use this preset? All my other presets work fine and they are the same type of file.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell us which OS you are using, and which Lightroom version? THen also please tell us HOW you imported your presets...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Develop's Preset panel, right-click the offending preset and do Show In Finder / Explorer.  Open the selected .xmp file in Textedit or Notepad, select all the text, and copy/paste it in your reply here. We can see if that same preset causes the same error in other LR installations and, if so, narrow down the cause of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines