• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export doesn't start when syncing is unpaused

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2024 Sep 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am first going to describe my problem is as few words but as much detail as possible 🙂 I will then comment or update to include whatever system info might be helpful to help you help me. Thank. you in advance for your help/time. 

Several months ago I started having issues exporting out of Lightroom Classic. I would start the export of jpg files and it would act like it was starting but never actually do anything. Then I started having issues importing as well. I have been using the same catalog which has 600,000+ images, all sync'd with the cloud. 

Long story short, after several support calls trying all the usual fixes, the only thing that seems to work is to create a new catalog and NOT sync it with my existing cloud files. As soon as I do that, my problems creep into the new catalog as well. Not right away but as the numbers of sync'd images grows, so do my problems. 

One helpful Adobe support person told me to pause my sync, whcih actually DOES work to allow other Lightroom functions to happen properly but as soon as I start sync, I bascially have to stop it, restart my machine and then do other things before starting again. 

Add to that the fact that my sync with the cloud never seems to end. I get that with as many images as I have, it takes time but it has been running for weeks. 

I just need to get back to where my active work sync's across all lightroom products so I can use my workflow again. 

Help? 

Generally speaking... I am on the latest version of lightroom (updated maybe 2 weeks ago), a fairly powerful PC with a decent video card. Again, I will provide full specs/logs if necessary. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, the first support agent I spoke to was pretty sure it was the size of my catalog/catalog file (at the time I think aroiund 15gb) but subsequent agents have vehemently denied this would cause issues. I still think it's that but keep being told no. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut out as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs and it takes up vast amounts of scroll space making the reply less readable and less likely that others will bother with your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2024 Sep 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic version: 13.5.1 [ 202408271704-d15d09cd ]
License: Creative Cloud
Language setting: en
Operating system: Windows 10 - Business Edition
Version: 10.0.19045
Application architecture: x64
System architecture: x64
Logical processor count: 16
Processor speed: 4.0GHz
SqLite Version: 3.36.0
CPU Utilisation: 19.0%
Power Source: Plugged In
Built-in memory: 32679.1 MB
Dedicated GPU memory used by Lightroom: 2984.1MB / 11999.0MB (24%)
Real memory available to Lightroom: 32679.1 MB
Real memory used by Lightroom: 5417.3 MB (16.5%)
Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 9044.9 MB
GDI objects count: 883
USER objects count: 2638
Process handles count: 2951
Memory cache size: 4470.7MB
Internal Camera Raw version: 16.5 [ 1954 ]
Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 5
Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2
Camera Raw virtual memory: 1768MB / 16339MB (10%)
Camera Raw real memory: 1862MB / 32679MB (5%)

Cache1: 
Preview1- RAM:22.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92982.NEF
Preview2- RAM:23.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92983.NEF
Preview3- RAM:22.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92980.NEF
Final4- RAM:352.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92986.NEF
Final5- RAM:352.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92984.NEF
Preview6- RAM:23.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92981.NEF
Preview7- RAM:22.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92988.NEF
Preview8- RAM:22.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92990.NEF
Preview9- RAM:23.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92989.NEF
Preview10- RAM:22.0MB, VRAM:0.0MB, _NZ92987.NEF
Final11- RAM:375.0MB, VRAM:2158.0MB, _NZ92985.NEF
NT- RAM:1258.0MB, VRAM:2158.0MB, Combined:3416.0MB

Cache2: 
m:4470.7MB, n:1236.0MB

U-main: 504.0MB

System DPI setting: 144 DPI (high DPI mode)
Desktop composition enabled: Yes
Standard Preview Size: 3840 pixels
Displays: 1) 3840x2160
Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: No, External touch: No, External pen: No, Keyboard: No

Graphics Processor Info: 
DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER (32.0.15.6109)
Init State: GPU for Export supported by default
User Preference: Auto
Enable HDR in Library: OFF

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic
Library Path: H:\LR Catalogs\2024-2025 New\2024-2025 New.lrcat
Settings Folder: C:\Users\Robert McClory\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Installed Plugins: 
1) AdobeStock
2) Flickr
3) Impossible Things
4) Impossible Things Help
5) Nikon Tether Plugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at all familiar with Impossible Things or Impossible Things Help Plugins. Looking on the web for the description, I would not think that it is an issue. But????

When again did your issue start? When did you add that plug-in? If you disable that plug-in and restart LrC, does the behavior improve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This reply deleted after I re-thought about it. Was going to provide info on how to contact actual Adobe, my bad, you already have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines