• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export in LrC

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warum entsteht beim Export eines RAW-Fotos in LrC und des Abspeicherns in einem eigenen Ordner gleichzeitig ein weiteres JPG-Foto im Originalordner. Warum wird beim Löschen des einen JPGs auch das 2. gelöscht? Warum muss ich nach dem Export in einen Ordner diesen noch synchronisieren?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Ich habe mir das mal genauer angschaut. Es werden keine 2 jpegs exportiert, sondern nur eines in den Unterordner ...\Test jpg.

Wenn du dir über den Navigator den Inhalt des übergeordneten Ordners anzeigen lässt wird automatisch auch der Inhalt aller, in dem Verzeichnis enthaltenen Unterordner angezeigt. Es sieht für dich so aus als gäbe es das Bild zweimal. 

Wenn du dir den Inhalt der entsprechenden Verzeichnisse im Explorer bzw. Finder anschaust wirst du feststellen, dass es das exportierte J

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a first step please try resetting the preferences of Lightroom Classic:   https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

What do the export settings look like?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain what are you doing? Can you show us screen captures of your Export dialog box?

Creating a JPG in the original folder sounds like you may have checked "Add to This Catalog".

Why is the 2nd also deleted when deleting one JPG?

I don't understand what you mean.

Why do I still have to synchronize a folder after exporting to it?  

You don't have to, why do you think you do? Again, an explanation of what you are doing would be very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In any case when exporting a raw-file in a special folder a JPG is created as well in the special folder and, at the same time, in the original folder. Why there are now 2 JPGs in the catalog and on the hard disk of the Mac?

When I delete one of the JPGs and it does not make a difference whether I delete the JPG in the original folder or in the special folder, in any case both JPGs are deleted.

Activating “Add to this Catalog” means only that the folders in LrC need not to be synchronized.

[Mod: Link deleted]

[Moderator]

[personal information removed per policy - 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/email-signatures-and-personal-informati...

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still not understanding. When I export a RAW to a specific folder, I get the JPG export that I requested, I do not get one in the original folder. Only one file is exported, and so only one is deleted if I choose to delete it.

Repeating my earlier request: show us screen captures of your Export dialog box. Adding to my earlier request: show us screen captures of the two JPGs. Please use the "Insert Photos" icon to include these screen captures in your reply. Do NOT attach files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In any case when exporting a raw-file in a special folder a JPG is created as well in the special folder and, at the same time, in the original folder. Why there are now 2 JPGs in the catalog and on the hard disk of the Mac?

When I delete one of the JPGs and it does not make a difference whether I delete the JPG in the original folder or in the special folder, in any case both JPGs are deleted.
20230113 Adobe Support_15296-2.jpg20230113 Adobe Support_15297-3.jpg20230113 Adobe Support_15298-4.jpgActivating “Add to this Catalog” means only that the folders in LrC need not to be synchronized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe mir das mal genauer angschaut. Es werden keine 2 jpegs exportiert, sondern nur eines in den Unterordner ...\Test jpg.

Wenn du dir über den Navigator den Inhalt des übergeordneten Ordners anzeigen lässt wird automatisch auch der Inhalt aller, in dem Verzeichnis enthaltenen Unterordner angezeigt. Es sieht für dich so aus als gäbe es das Bild zweimal. 

Wenn du dir den Inhalt der entsprechenden Verzeichnisse im Explorer bzw. Finder anschaust wirst du feststellen, dass es das exportierte JPEG nun in dem Unterordner "Test jpg" gibt. Es sollte mich doch ganz stark wundern wenn es nicht so wäre. 😉

Du kannst dieses Verhalten aber auch ändern. Klicke im Bereichstitel "Ordner" mit der rechten Maustaste auf das Plussymbol. Im Popup-Menü deaktiviere die Option "Fotos in Unterordner anzeigen".

2023-01-13 19_46_23-Bilder-2-2-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Bibliothek.png 

Der Screenshot stammt aus LR für Windows, sollte aber beim Mac genauso oder so ähnlich aussehen.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo Axel, Du hast völlig recht! Sowohl was deine Ausführungen zum Erscheinen des vermeintlich 2. JPGs im Finder angeht, als auch mit Behebung dieser unangenehmen und irritierenden Erscheinung durch die Deaktivierung der Anzeige ddr Unterordner. Vielen herzlichen Dank! Erich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@psionblau 

Do you have tried to reset the preferences as I wrote in a former post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines