• 한국 커뮤니티
    Comunidad dedicada para hablantes de coreano
Salir

Export overwrite without warning not overwriting

Nuevo aquí ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copiar vínculo al Portapapeles

Copiado

I'm using version 9.2.1 of Lightroom Classic. Since this update the export option of "Overwrite without warning" which I have had set for years is no longer working. I now end up with a folder with a renamed file in it of the "duplicate" files. The files in the folder where I want them are not updated at all, I have to pull each file out of the new folder, rename them back to what they were orginially which is a huge waste of time! 

I have not been able to figure out what has changed besides exporting is now a huge pain. Anyone else noticing this problem? Overwrite should mean it replaces the original file, just like it did for the last 5+ years. 

Thank you in advance for any help/insights on what setting I might have wrong that is making it not function properly.

TEMAS
Windows

Vistas

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Directrices de la comunidad
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines

correct answers 1 respuesta correcta

LEYENDA , Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

It works correctly for me if I only check the preset name and not the checkbox.

Your are probably clicking the checkbox.  Just click the preset without the checkbox.  The checkbox is for Batch Export.  

With a checkbox checked hit the "Learn More" button on the bottom.

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 8.38.32 AM.jpg

 And the following will show up along with a bunch of other info for you.

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 8.38.20 AM.jpg

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

I would reset your preference file and see if that fixes the problem https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

If not, I would report his as a bug to Adobe https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,

Copiado

Thank you! I will give this a try.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
LEYENDA ,

Copiado

It works correctly for me if I only check the preset name and not the checkbox.

Your are probably clicking the checkbox.  Just click the preset without the checkbox.  The checkbox is for Batch Export.  

With a checkbox checked hit the "Learn More" button on the bottom.

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 8.38.32 AM.jpg

 And the following will show up along with a bunch of other info for you.

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 8.38.20 AM.jpg

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copiado

MÁS RECIENTES

Thanks, I usually am exporting more than one file. That is why I started having to use the checkbox. I thought I had read the Learn More, but it wasn't making sense. Whatever I was doing when this first changed it would only export 1 file at a time no matter how many I selected. It only allowed multiple when I checked the box.

I just tried exporting 3 images without the checkbox selected and it seemed to work. 

Thank you so much for explaining what's going on with it. 

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines