• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export using PRINT TO FILE flips image

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all....when I export using print to file my LR Classic 6.14 flips my image from horizontal to vertical (I always use a border).  So then I need to manually rotate each exported image back to its original landscape format.  Any suggestions to correct this are greatly appreciated.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't try it right now because I'm typing this on my iPad, but I think you'll need to change the paper setup in the printer settings. If you print a landscape image, that image will be rotated and then printed as a portrait to match the paper that is fed through the printer in portrait orientation. So even if you eventually print to file and not to a real printer, you may still have to take this into account. Maybe it means you'll have to create a custom paper size, where you flipped width and height. Just a thought.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines