• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Error In lightroom Classic ( NEF to JPEG)

New Here ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting an Error message when trying to export my images from Lightroom.
I assumed maybe it was the file type - so I tried to use JPEG to JPEG and It is still giving me an error. 

I am quite sure it is from the same source. The photos are saved on my PC in my "documents" and being exported to the same place. My Harddrive on my PC is not full. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

I can't duplicate the error.  My first guess was that you had deleted the file outside of Lightroom.  My second guess is that you have the file open in another application.   When I've seen that error it is because Lightroom is having trouble opening the file.   

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't duplicate the error.  My first guess was that you had deleted the file outside of Lightroom.  My second guess is that you have the file open in another application.   When I've seen that error it is because Lightroom is having trouble opening the file.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My guess is that the file is corrupted. Try restoring these two files from your backups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines