• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failure to re-import blended photos from Enfuse

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on o/s Monteray 12.2.1.  I am stacking photos and blending multiple stacks in Enfuse.  Normally the blended photos are re-imported back into Lightroom.  The photos are apparently being blended but at the end of the blending function I get an error message AgimportSession error message (screenshot attached) saying failed to import.  And I cannot find the blended photos anywhere on my hard drive.  I have checked the Known Errors section and could not find anything on this.   If anyone else has come across this and found a work around I would much appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks.Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 2.01.30 PM.png  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is from the LR/Enfuse plug-in, you'll need to talk to the developer. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had nothing to do with the Enfuse app.  It was something to do with a setting in Lightroom and where it should import to -- although I have been using Lightroom and Enfuse since 2014 and have not changed any settings in LR.   Issue is solved now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could always put what you did here and mark it as the correct answer in case others have the same issue. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm having the same issue. I have been using LR/Enfuse for years. I updated my LR (still using CC though) and every since it's been buggy. I don't get the error, but what happens is I stack, then blend; it goes thru the motions and will re import the first image back into the LR folder but then it basicially freezes. I have to shut it down, go into my picture folder and find the blended images and re import them. It's doable but a huge hassle. What did you do to fix your issue, maybe it will work for me as well??? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the enfuse settings change the location where the fused photos should be stored.  Have included a screenshot from Enfuse settings.  I had never touched my settings but after a google search I went in and changed where the fused pics are stored and it started to work again.  Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 8.30.44 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to know if there is an answer to this as well. I get the same error message of failed to import. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screenshot. That's exactly what mine looks like. At this point I think it's probably a glitch in the LR upgrade software. It only started doing it when I did an update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you solve the issue? I"m not getting an error, my LR just frezzes when it's done and the blended images don't come back into LR, they are in my pictures folder. I too updated and never had this issue before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

disregaurd that last reply. I meant to post it on a different post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently I cannot contact the Photographers Toolbox anymore. I tried multiple email addresses. The product was awesome. I repurchased this months ago and things seemed to work, apparently not anymore. Great way rip off customers, leave your site up and let people pay you for a product that stopped working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just tested the trial as my original email is currently unavailable (my fault, card expired on account, the other email returns the other products I have from that one). macOS12.5.1/ Enfuse 5.32 LrC12.1. It returns a file, which also imports into Lightroom.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines