• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Format d'exportation n'est pas exacte

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, lorsque je demande une dimension précise pour exporter un fichier ex : 3000 x 2000, le fichier exporté n'a jamais la dimension exacte demandée, ils font 3000 x 2001 ou 2998 x 2000 suivant les règlages. Quelqu'un a t il une solution pour obtenir exatement la dimension demandée cela me pose un problème pour livrer mes clichés à un client. Merci par avance de votre aide

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I request a specific dimension to export a file ex: 3000 x 2000, the exported file never has the exact dimension requested, they are 3000 x 2001 or 2998 x 2000 depending on the rules. Does anyone have a solution to obtain exactly the requested dimension it poses a problem for me to deliver my shots to a client. Thank you in advance for your help

What are the pixel dimensions of the original file?

Some cameras, like my old Nikon D800, produce files with proportions that aren't exactly 3:2.

The D800 produces files that are 7360 x 4912 , and when exporting with 3000 pixels on the long side, the exported file will measure 3000 x 2002.

If this is the cause of your problem, you'll have to crop the image to 3:2 proportions before exporting.

In the case of the D800, this will reduce the short side from 4912 to 4907, which will result in a 3000 x 2000 export.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When desiring to export to a specific height and width, first crop in develop to the same crop ratio as the desired height/width ratio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines