• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Going back to 13.0.2

Explorer ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not worth wasting time on 13.1, when it takes many seconds just to flag an image or when you leave the mask tool and it takes 10 seconds just for the show overlay red to go away you know they spent all their time on "cool" stuff and still don't know how to do QA, or product design. Save yourself the trouble and wait on this update. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not worth wasting time on 13.1, when it takes many seconds just to flag an image or when you leave the mask tool and it takes 10 seconds just for the show overlay red to go away you know they spent all their time on "cool" stuff and still don't know how to do QA, or product design. Save yourself the trouble and wait on this update. 

By @JCRBphoto

Maybe it was just a typo, but as of today it’s at 13.3, not 13.1. A number of performance improvements were noted in the release notes. In fact, this particular 13.3 release seems to contain a lot more “invisible” under-the-hood tuning, relative to the few new features that were added. For example, the internal engine for sync was modernized and replaced, and it looks like the preview architecture was redone.

The release notes also say there were Develop improvements, which is the module where you were seeing problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I'm aware it's at 13.3 and not 13.1, but when I said going back to 13.0.2 I meant 13.0.2. That release works. I only saw massive degredation in my responsivness to the point of unusability. I have work to do, I use Photoshop Beta new (pre)releases of that product seem to manage to add funcitonality without breaking everything, or at least not making it totally unusable. For the last year or so everytime I have installed a new release I've backed it out because it was so obviously broken. I could fill so many bug reports, but given the stuff they have kicked back as "working as intended" its not worth the effort 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines