• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GUI issue overlapping rows in the destination panel during import - Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

samuelk3399_0-1638761225954.png

Lightroom Classic - Using Dell XPS15 with 4K screen and nvidia gtx 1650 which I have enabled Lightroom.

When I mouse through the destination folders during an import the rows shift and overlap when I move the move over, enough so that it is pretty difficult to click the triangle and even the row itself. It gets even more glitchy with overlaps when I expand a folder and it doesn't shift everything down properly. Photo above shows the slight overlaps, but the main issue is that it shifts and changes with my pointer hover.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom Classic you're using?

Since when you have been seeing this issue?

Try resetting the preferences of Lightroom Classic by: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Backup your preferences before resetting the preferences by: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Using Dell XPS15 with 4K screen"

Your screenshot indicates you are running with Windows display scaling greater than 100%, LR font size at something larger than 100%, or both.  LR is often buggy in this case. To diagnose:

1. Right-click anywhere on the Windows desktop and do Display Settings. Set Scale And Layout to 100%.

b. 

2. In LR, set Preferences > Interface > Font Size to Automatic and restart LR.

3. Does the problem still occur?

4. Try different settings for LR Font Size, restarting LR after each change, and leaving Windows display scaling at 100%.

5. With LR Font Size at Automatic, try different values for Windows display scaling. 

Post back with which combinations work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't follow those steps exactly since I didn't really want to have to change my display settings in the future when using lightroom. I did change that font size to all the different options: Large (150%), Larger (200%), and Largest (250%). I can confirm that the issue only happens with Largest(250%), but not with Larger(200%). I can probably get by with using Larger(200%) on a normal basis. Not sure if this points you toward a better solution at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines