• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I multiple watermark in lightroom cc

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Lightroom to stamp my photos. I am a event photographer and since now I 've been using other software to stamp my pics but I want to turn in lightroom. The problem I have is that it does not support (as far as I have searched and found) multiple watermarks. I need one watermark for my logo and one for the event organiser I photoshoot. So we have two png images. What I did for the first time is I exported the images with my logo and then load them again and export them with the event organiser's logo. I don't really like the proccess. How can I export in just one time both logos?

cheers..!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Make one PNG file with both logos in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make one PNG file with both logos in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's all sorts of reasons why this isn't a great answer unfortunately.
I've come here looking for an answer to the same question, but there's nothing here that answers it.

In my case (and I suspect the same of the OP), the two logos I need to put on my images (I wish I didn't have to, but sponsors and all that!) don't balance together.
One needs to go in the top left, the other needs to go bottom centre.

I'll be shooting in portrait and landsacpe and will be cropping some images in different aspect ratios depending on their fit.

This will be for a sports event and I'll be exporting nearly 1000 images once the edit is complete.

So unfortunately just putting both logos on one file doesn't fit work at all. Nor does using the Print module as others have suggested.
The only way to fix this would be for Adobe to develop a small update to the export module to allow placement of multiple images on the final export.
I hope someone from Adobe will see this because I've needed this feature loads in the past and exporting, then reimporting only to export again really isn't an ideal workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One method is to use the Print Module and add both a watermark and an Identity Plate.  The Watermark could be your own personal logo, the ID plate could be the client's Logo.  Finally, print to a JPEG file rather than the printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the second logo for the event organizer change? If yes, you could Export twice... it's not an elegant but it will work. Joe's suggestion of using the print module might be a little more streamlined however if the second logo is the same then one png with both logos as JSM suggests is the simplest approach.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good point cmgap​, My response was based on the second logo changing depending on the particular event organizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OR, adobe could add a feature to add multiple watermarks. Waiting years for this, but they still never do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use lightroom extensivly for event photography and got really annoyed by LR's watermarking system and is failings. The main program is briliant an upexporting phoitos d for me nothing touches it so i end up exporting photos and then use a great little program called TSR Watermark for the watermarks, it allows upto 9 individual watermarks and fives full control over them. Work on batches as well and slips into my LR workflow so good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a champion. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, but still we'd like a solution from Adobe. WIth what we pay Adobe over the course of the years, it's not great to have to pay other softwares just to do simple things

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI- The LrC Plugin 'Lr/ Mogrify 2'    MOGRIFY   uses ImageMagick making it easy to use multiple logos in an Export dialog.

2023-02-27 08_37_04-Roberts Catalog-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines