• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do get auto-tone in develop settings?

Contributor ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get auto -tone to be part of the develop settings?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR already supplies a preset. Apply it during import or later to selected images, but be aware that if you subsequently crop or change the Profile, the Auto Settings button in Basic will be available again so you can recalculate the operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How have I not found this in the past. Thanks! I know I also saw someone posted that your could (in develop) hold down ALT or apple key and double click on the tonal variable and only 'auto' that variable, ie exposure, highligths. But that doesn't work for me in latest Classic.

Any tips greatly appreciated @elie_di.

B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I also saw someone posted that your could (in develop) hold down ALT or apple key and double click on the tonal variable and only 'auto' that variable, ie exposure, highligths. But that doesn't work for me in latest Classic.

Hold down Shift and double-click the slider label to the left of the slider (e.g. "Exposure", "Contrast", etc.).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John!

B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines