Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW TO CREATE WATERMARK

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have tried to make watermark on my pictures and also a number on each picture. I have seen many tutorials on youtube and tried it out and its easy, but the result is not there ?

I have tried so many times so i have given up, but if there is anyone who can help med through viewfinder, it would be great ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us in detail what you are doing, and what happens? The watermarks don't appear on the original photo in the Library or Develop Modules; you can only see the watermarks on the exported photo, is that where you are looking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i cant get help through viewfinder i will try help other places.

I am stucked, with details its difficult to explain.

I can pay for the service if its needed.

I am not certain  if you have this viewfinder service ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that the watermark only show in the file i have chosen, but its not working.

It will not export and i dont know how to put i number on each picture beside the watermark and also how to get the watermark to show on the pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, but the button for export is not working, when everything is ready to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oyvindi  wrote

Thanks for the answer, but the button for export is not working, when everything is ready to export.

Explain. What is the problem, why won't it work, what do you see that tells you it won't work. Or better yet, show us a screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oyvindi  wrote

I know that the watermark only show in the file i have chosen, but its not working.

But this is NOT correct. It only shows in an exported file, it does not show in the file you have chosen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I somehow made it correct. How i did it ?  I have no idea. Thank you for your patient.

I made if in one picture, but i assume that it will work on all the others.

it will take a while downloading before i know, for sure, but is should be correct now.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermarks are only applied to the image during export. In the Export dialog there is a section to assign a watermark. Once you pick a watermark that you have created or the built in Simple Copyright one and then actually Export that image the watermark will be placed and burnt into the exported image.

There is also an option to Edit watermarks. You can create a text based watermark or add a graphical one, JPG or PNG file, that you created in some other image editing program like Photoshop.

Here is a screen shot of the watermark editor.

Watermark Editor.PNG

As far as adding numbers that is something you would need to do in some other image editing software or by creating a new watermark for each number you want to add.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only option i have when everything is done is cancel or export and the only button who is working is cancel.

The export button i sealed/not active

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen capture of the Export dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Super helpful!  Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines