• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get Lightroom on my 10.13.6 Mac OS (please!)

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I successfully download an earlier version of Adobe Lightroom to my Mac Os 10.13.6  

High Sierra ? The Adobe Creative Cloud I purchased today says that Lightroom (which is specifically  

what I wanted to purchase) is incompatible with my operating system- with no other options  of what to do

- unless I missed it? Thank you to anyone who can help. And happy new year.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Adobe only provides downloads for the two most recent major versions of LR Classic (11 and 10).  Both 10 and 11 require Mac OS 10.15 or later. If your hardware won't allow upgrades to Mac OS 10.15, then you'll have to get newer hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer offers it through the Cloud desktop app but try downloading and installing the Mac version of Lightroom Classic CC 2019 from the Prodesigntools link below and see if it works for you

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

Thank you very much for your quick reply and suggestion. Through the link you sent, I was able to both successfully download and open Lightroom Classic (that very final step before celebrating too soon) . Since I had  purchased the Adobe Creative Cloud the day before ( a monthly payment already charged to my credit card)  I opted for the Free 7 day Trial option for Lightroom Classic , and will be in touch with Adobe as to how to link/connect it to the Adobe monthly plan without having to double pay.

After a fairly long time on-hold with Adobe general support ( 1-800-833-6687)  the representative suggested that I wait until the 7 day trial is over,  and call the Adobe client services (1-800-497-0335)  to do so.

I hope this is helpful to anyone running into the same problem, 

With thanks again for you help. Most appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines