• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove @ copyright on photos Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been using Photoshop and Lightroom for years. I have Lightroom 4.4. I am using a Gateway laptop and Windows 10.

I have not adjusted any settings in Lightroom, yet for a couple days all my photos are coming up with @ and my name in the bottom left.

I have searched on how to remove this and when I click on LR in left hand corner I do not have "sharing options" in the drop down. How else can I remove this or is there a way to reset? I do not use this feature, do not want it on my photos. Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You stated v4.4

• Are you talking many years old perpetual license Lr , no longer sold, no longer supported (I suspect not) 

or

• Lightroom Ecosystem (Cloud-based) a.k.a. Lightroom Desktop, latest v5 (most likely)

community: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based/ct-p/ct-lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_...

or

• Lightroom Classic, the full version, currently v11 (I think not)

the community you posted the above in, likely by mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines