• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I get a block of purple stripes on my jpeg export

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export images out of lightroom I get often these blocks with purple stripes on my jpeg export. How can I avoid this? What is the solution?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide details on the camera model used?

Did you use 'Denosie' before editing the files?

It would also be helpful if you would post your 'System Info'. This can be obtained from the LrC Help > System Info menu item. You can use the Copy button at top right of the System Info dialog to capture the info, then Paste same into you next forum post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is very likely a problem with the driver for your GPU card. You should go to the GPU manufacturer's website and download the latest version of the driver. If this is a Nvidia GPU, make sure to choose the "Studio" driver. It is also possible that this is caused by corruption of the raw files on disk but if this happens to many images, that is somewhat unlikely. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines