Expereincing an issue which I'm hoping someone can help with.
- working on a collection of images in Lightroom Classic
- editing the files in Photoshop via the right-click - "edit in photoshop" on the thumbnails in the ribbon of image previews along the bottom, taking bulk amounts of images across to Photoshop in one go (20 - 50 at a time which I do as a standard course of action without any issue)
- save the files in photoshop and they appear as tif files back in Lightroom
- however, batches of them are experiencing the follow problem - the image does not appear in the main window screen of the Develop module. The image appears in the ribbon along the bottom of Develop module and the image appears along the ribbon & inn the main window in Library.
- I can make adjustments to all the sliders in Develop and can see the imapct changes have on the image in the mini preview shown on the bottom ribbon, but the image does not appear in the main window of Develop.
- also, on these affected files, they do not appear stacked with the orginal raw version of the image and they are also missing the little box in the top left of the ribbon preview images indicating "1 of 2" etc
- only thing that I can think I might have possibly done differently with the affected batches of images is to open them in bulk to edit in photoshop and then actually not start work on them in photoshop until a couple of hours later
Any help to get the image to appear in the main window of Develop would be greatly appreciated
Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.
Lightroom Classic version: 11.2 [ 202201281441-a5b5f472 ] License: Creative Cloud Language setting: en-GB Operating system: Mac OS 12 Version: 12.0.1 [21A559] Application architecture: x64 Logical processor count: 16 Processor speed: 3.6GHz SqLite Version: 3.36.0 Built-in memory: 73,728.0 MB Real memory available to Lightroom: 73,728.0 MB Real memory used by Lightroom: 8,667.0 MB (11.7%) Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 53,564.1 MB Memory cache size: 2,498.1MB Internal Camera Raw version: 14.2 [ 1028 ] Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 5 Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2 Camera Raw virtual memory: 1503MB / 36863MB (4%) Camera Raw real memory: 1510MB / 73728MB (2%) Displays: 1) 5120x2880
Graphics Processor Info: Metal: AMD Radeon Pro Vega 48