• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image resolution in LR Classic

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am noticing that when I import my images from Photo Mechanic, the resolution of the images appears slightly blurred in comparison to both the image when displayed in Photo Mechanic, the image in Windows and not surprisingly the image on the camera screen which is obviously very high resolution.

Does Photo Mechanic use a different display resolution or is there some other adjustment I can make in LR Settings to adjust for this please?

Toucan

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Different programs will use different scaling algorithms when the make a photograph appear on screen and the zoom is not 1:1 (or 100%). So the only real way to compare is to view the images at 1:1 in both programs.

In general, there is absolutely no change in "resolution", which normally means the number of pixels in your image. If it was shot at 6000x4000 pixels, then both programs are working with 6000x4000 pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou for the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines