• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instagram LR plugin "error login_required"?

Enthusiast ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

When I tried to publish using the LR Instagram plugin which I've used for a long time. What to do?

Thanks a lot.

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 1.19.11 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just logged out and logged back in to instagram in the plugin manager. Sorted itself out after a few tries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nick.  fixed it too at the time, but cannot remember how. But it wasn't by logging in and out; I had to use a uid and pwd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you log out and log back in from the plugin manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instagram has been a mess over the last 48 hours. I have fixed the Mac version and the iphone version, both now require a security code to get logged on.......but cannot now reactivate my Lightroom plugin. I get this error:login error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google login error check_point required  There are a bunch of discussions/replies.

Hope this helps.

Raphael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Please, help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Instagram plugin becomes obsolete and when it does - which is regularly, all these problems appear.

Go to the web and download the new version from the plugin creator, remove the old one from Downloads and from LR, then go to Downloads on your computer and install the new version - that's all you need to do if my memory serves me well.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a current version of the plugin 0.6.1594.

I reinstalled the plugin and the LR and I still have no access.
I install the plugin, I go to "configure" I type the login and a password and a message LOGIN_REQUIRED appears.

I get a login confirmation in my personal email but no access is not authorized.

tela 3.png

I tried several solutions and I did not succeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And:

lightroom and instagram [LR keeps coming up with a "LR password required" logo whenever I try to pos...

Basically in the Publishing Services, for the problematical one (Instagram) clcik on settings, logout, login.

And I see at LR/Instagram - Lightroom Publish Plugin for Instagram  current v 0.6.1594

Ohh, and from the FAQ at Instagram:'

login_required

The plugin session is no longer valid, please go to publish settings, logout and then login again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unsuccessfully

I am using the current version of the plugin 0.6.1594 and I can not authenticate the login.
I can't get past the login step, so I can't log out.

On the initial screen I enter the Instagram login and password and LR displays the LOGIN_REQUIRED message.

I have reinstalled the plugin and Lightroom, but there is no success

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had exactly the same problem, after doing each process and received in my email registered in Instagram, a login notification for each attempt. This means that in Instagram things are happening, but when the login message is returned to the LR / Instagram application, it stops working and the error message is sent. Clearly an LR / Instagram problem.

I made a question via "feedback@lrinstagram.com" and received a feedback message:

## - Please type your reply above this line - ##

Your request (2548) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

It's been 4 days and no more response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience has been, repeatedly, that either a) I didn't have the latest plugin version (remember to delete the previous one when you update) or, b) I need to reboot my computer or, c) do both. In the end, it always ended up workin using this approach.

That's my entire contribution to this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines