• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface Lag with different Catalogs

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm working as an editor for my two photographer friends and they send me their catalogs to work with. I noticed that Photographer A's catalog is all canon photos in smart preview, Photographer B has canon, sony and fuji photos in smart preview in his catalog. My question is when I edit Photographer B's catalog I encounter delay on the develop module like almost everything. Even changing the exposure there's like a second delay before it applies to the photo. Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility is that one photographer may have used lots of spot healing / cloning, the instances of which all need to re-interact to the image and also between each other where overlapping, whenever there is any new change of adjustment.

Another possibility is that one may have used masked local adjustments more extensively, or in a more complex way.

Or... something else!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh yes, Photographer B does really have a lot of mask and brushes on each edited photo in catalog. Any advice on what to do with this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines