Rob has the adobe link you should check out for compatibility for your card. Additionally, not all 700 series cards support directx12 which is a requirement for the latest versions of lightroom classic.
I don't think there is much you can do but it's at least supporting the display.
1. Looks like you may have been trying to force use graphics processor via selecting custom. That is problematic. What happens if set to Automatic?
2. The dialog states basic acceleration is enabled. That means you are not getting much if any benefit.
3. I see your GPU driver is version 456.71. This on a GT 710. Per NVIDIA website, v472.98 is available (and just the Game Ready, no Studio driver) . Updating that might improve things. Select custom install type when updating as to force a clean install.
4. I see you have 2GB of VRAM, that does meat minimum requirements to use GPU, do Ok, but if you ever replace the GPU, go for more VRAM.
5. NVIDIA GPU's 800 series and older often run into problems if use GPU is turned on in LrC, I have no actual proof of that, you just have to test
6. In the newer NVIDIA GeForce Experience app. The app you use to check for and update the driver, a section exists allowing you to tune the GPU driver settings for optimal use in LrC. I have no idea if that apply's to the 700. Check that out. How that LrC preference setting reacts as to GPU Automatic can change with different settings in the GPU controll.
Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.
Updated the driver - no difference. Here is system info:
Lightroom Classic version: 11.2 [ 202201281441-a5b5f472 ] License: Creative Cloud Language setting: en Operating system: Windows 10 - Home Premium Edition Version: 10.0.19043 Application architecture: x64 System architecture: x64 Logical processor count: 4 Processor speed: 2.7GHz SqLite Version: 3.36.0 Built-in memory: 24532.6 MB Real memory available to Lightroom: 24532.6 MB Real memory used by Lightroom: 2578.7 MB (10.5%) Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 3086.9 MB GDI objects count: 1008 USER objects count: 2744 Process handles count: 2008 Memory cache size: 43.3MB Internal Camera Raw version: 14.2 [ 1028 ] Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 3 Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2 Camera Raw virtual memory: 875MB / 12266MB (7%) Camera Raw real memory: 943MB / 24532MB (3%) System DPI setting: 96 DPI Desktop composition enabled: Yes Displays: 1) 1920x1080 Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: No, External touch: No, External pen: No, Keyboard: No