Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

les photos ne marchent pas en développement

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

je ne comprend pas pourquoi ça fait ça. en bibliothèque elle apparait normal mais en développement ça marche pas. J'ai essayé de retelecharger plusieurs fois, ça ne fonctionne pas. 

ça me fait ça avec plusieurs photo.

AIDEZ MOI S'IL VOUS PLAÎT 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "photos do not work in development. Bonjour, I don't understand why it does that. in the library it appears normal but in development it does not work. I've tried redownloading several times, it doesn't work. it does this to me with several photos. HELP ME PLEASE"

There are some common causes of what we see in your screenshots:

1. Try setting Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics processor to Off. 

2. Update your graphics driver by going directly to the manufacturer's web site:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html#solution-4 

3. The photos could be corrupted due to hardware failure (bad card reader, bad disk, bad memory, etc.). Try using another card reader and run Mac hardware diagnostics to check for problems with memory and the disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think alternative 3 given by @johnrellis may be the correct answer.

Your screenshot from Library is labelled "Aperçu intégré" – embedded preview. When raw files are corrupted, the embedded jpg preview is usually not affected by the file corruption.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines