Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Light room cant adjust effect after add new presets

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a question.

I bought new preset. After I follow the instruction go to Light room/ Preference. Then Go Preset/ Show light room preset, and copy and paste the new presets in Develop Preset. My light room pictures cant adjust the effect. Even though I shift the button to left or right there are no changing on the pictures. I dont know what I have mess up now. Can you help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to the Lightroom 'Help' menu and select 'System Info'. Tell us what it says behind 'License' (or show a screenshot).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That how is show:

Lightroom version: 5.7.1 [994773]

License type: Creative Cloud

Operating system: Mac OS 10

Version: 10.7 [5]

Application architecture: x64

Logical processor count: 4

Processor speed: 2.5 GHz

Built-in memory: 8192.0 MB

Real memory available to Lightroom: 8192.0 MB

Real memory used by Lightroom: 275.1 MB (3.3%)

Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 550.0 MB

Memory cache size: 52.8 MB

Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 2

Displays: 1) 1280x800

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, your Lightroom version is not the problem.

Could you please explain the last steps? I don’t understand what you mean with “My light room pictures cant adjust the effect. Even though I shift the button to left or right there are no changing on the pictures.” That sounds like a slider does not do anything, but what has that to do with presets? Are these perhaps Local Adjustment Presets? A local adjustment preset is a settings for the Adjustment Brush (or Graduated Filter, or Radial Filter). It sets the sliders of that brush or filter, but then you have to brush something or apply the filter to see an effect on the picture.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like to me that you are/have mis-used an Adjustment Brush perhaps?

Do you have more than 1 panel in the Develop Module open while you edit, or have you turned on Solo mode for that Panel set?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines