• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 12 update freezing, I can even work. Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated our lightoom to 12 from 11.5, now it freezes and I can even work. I had to go back to the older version 11.5. Please resolves or can someone provide help. Our photoshop is updated to 2023 and working perfectly.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What actions in Lightroom Classic seem to cause these freezes? Please be specific and detailed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the adjustment brushes, freeze to where I need toi restart the my PC, windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your make/model of GPU

What is your GPU driver version?

How much VRAM on your GPU?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So the whole computer freezes. You didn't say that before. Computer freezes are almost driver issues or hardware malfunction. I would try updating or re-installing your GPU driver first. If that doesn't help, you probably need to check the rest of your hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrade from 11 to 12. Try do "optimize catalog" option, maybe resovle your problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines