Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 is installed but Creative Cloud doesn't think so… can't update LR

New Here ,
May 13, 2014 May 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Since setting up my Creative Cloud subscription, I have had issues with LR appearing as 'installed' within the Creative Cloud app. Not generally an issue, except whenever updates appear.

I receive notification of the updates within Lightroom itself, but can't update through the Creative Cloud app.

Anyone experienced this, and fixed it?

Thanks!

Jon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Screen grab.jpgI've deleted theLR5 and reinstalled through CC but no difference. Here's the screen grab. I've downloaded it to my MacBook where both appear as CC. Any thoughts gratefully received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got the same issue. I am totally confused. Log off log in did not work. i have a lr cc on my travel laptop - but impossible to install it on my desktop pc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I've got a question

Brand new to this....never had Lightroom

So basically if I get Lightroom and Photoshop the installed versions would be PS and LR CC right....?

I'm confused it's installing Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS6.........I mean HELP!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines