• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 updates [How to update 6.0 to 6.10.1?]

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously had CC but stopped it a year ago.  Yesterday I purchased Lightroom 6 (perpetual).  No problem downloading but ended up with version 6.0; struggling to upgrade to 6.10 so that it will work with my new camera.  Any tips?  Jonathan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain struggling. What have you tried?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Help and try to update it shows only CC LR 2015 not LR6; When I click the CC LR update it says I have to close LR, when I close LR the update box disappears also.  I have tried to find updates online at Adobe.com but it only shows updates up to LR3.  When I follow the link shown in your answer it just takes me to a download page for the full LR software not for updates.  I did select the download but it appeared to be downloading the whole programme again so I cancelled it. I only downloaded the programme yesterday and assumed I would get the most up to date version. Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe seems to like to make navigating their site confusing, but the update to 6.0.1-6.10.1 are all here: Download Photoshop Lightroom

Scroll to the middle- bottom of page and click open the "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6" arrow, which will reveal all of the updates in sequence.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most current version of Lightroom 6 is 6.2.1

You can get it here Lightroom CC 2015.2.1 / 6.2.1 now available    

Version 6.1.1 can be Downloaded from: Windows link   MAC Link

from here:

update lightroom 6.0 to 6.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, Peru Bob, the current update is Lightroom 6.10.1. I don't know where you are getting your information. The OP should be able to update from the help menu within Lightroom or from the desktop application manager. If that doesn't work then here is the link to where all updates are available:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I missed that it was an old thread that I linked to.

Good call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sorry to bother anyone; I just bought LR 6 standalone DVD/CD with SN for activation & only for windows version; if by chance I successfully dwndload it can I update to current version by dwndload the site " download Photoshop LR

thnks for your time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought LR 6 standalone DVD/CD with SN for activation & only for windows version; if by chance I successfully dwndload it can I update to current version by dwndload the site " download Photoshop LR

Yes, you can update your LR 6 to the last version, 6.14, by downloading it from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnks much johnrellis for a very quick response surely I will keep in contact with the communities if ( cross my fingers) I ran aground

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi just checking if LR 6 will work on windows 10; since the required OP is windows 8.1. Thnks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I'm indeed sorry to this new LR 6; as mentioned before I have a stand alone LR6.5 to be exact ,but not the Photoshop LR disc; can I still updacted this LR 6.5 to the most current before I open "dwnload photoshop lightroom "; Thnks for your time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. so- yes Lightroom v6 (and the updated versions) will run in Windows-10

And as stated by johnrellis​ in Post#9 above -you can update your v6.5 to v6.14 by downloading and running the 'update patch' from the link shown by John.  (Do NOT uninstall v6.5 first. The 'update' requires a previous version installed)

ScreenShot326.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But my LR6.5 isn't a LR CC ; even though it is a stand alone windows version; can it still be updated?; when I dwndload Photoshop LR, there's no LR update like what other in forums said

Thnks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not need Creative Cloud to install and run Lightroom v6.14.

You just need your Serial Number. (the same serial number you used for v6.5)

v6.14 is a "Stand-alone" version, that will never have any further support, or updates, for new cameras or new features.

It is as simple as this-

Download and run the Lightroom 6.14 update. You have the link in Post#9.

Have you done this?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnks again I successfully found the linked last night & downloaded to version 6.14 & its on my zip up file, all I need is to buy to zip item & unzip the file

Thnks again good people

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone after I unzip the file I got an error message from Adobe application manager "update could no be applied ";

Could it be that the LR 6.5 I bought from eBay is a ???

Thnks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Thnks I will try some remedy from the thread & see what happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi just wandering if LR 6 stand alone has indeed photo merge & HDR menu buried somewhere that I could not find

it advrtised there's Thnks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'Menu' for HDR would be found by-

Select two or more photos,

Right-Click on one of the images,

Choose the [Photo Merge....] option, select HDR or Panorama.

Keyboard shortcuts- [Ctrl+H] for HDR, and [Ctrl+M] for Panorama.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-lightroom-cc-6-0/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnks micy can't wait to try it

enjoy the weekend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is a feature of LR6. First item in Google search:

How to Shoot Images and Use Merge to HDR in Lightroom 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnks guys for well explained instructions

Greatly appreciated

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines