• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC & Screen Flicker

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel HD Graphics 620 with Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 13-5378 i7 16GB RAM.

Hi all I have the above setup, today I noticed that when making adjustments to images in Lightroom there is some kind of screen flicker.  I have managed to disable GPU acceleration but the problem persists.

All my drivers are up to date and it's a brand new laptop.  I've not seen this problem before and all the web posts I have seen suggest disabling GPU, but this has no affect.  Is anyone else experiencing this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flicker always occur in LR, in the Gallery module not the web module. and yes it was sometime occurred in windows tab manager with performance tab opened, but recently is gone. In LR, if i hover the pointer on the tabs menu, example: File menu. the flick is disappear.

i have the latest driver for my GPU and i disable the graphic acceleration. my GPU is NVIDIA GFORCE 310M with CUDA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, which module are you talking about when you say "Flicker always occur in LR, in the Gallery module not the web module."

What LR module as shown below are your referencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like andrearman found the solution to their problem but didn't have the decency to thank you or update the thread.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a BenQ monitor and this same issues started up with my monitor right after my computer updated LR 2-3 days ago.  Has to be some issue with the newer version of LR CC (version 9.3). The color and brightness of the image changes as I move my cursor/mouse off and on the image (onto any of the panels on the right, left, top or bottom around the image)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines