• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic (aktuelle Version) startet immer mit den eingebetteten Vorschauen

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe in Voreinstellung - "eingebettete Vorschauen durch Standardvorschauen in Leerlaufzeiten ersetzen" geflagt, allerdings bringt das keine Änderung.

Lightroom zeigt mir IMMER die eingebetteten Vorschauen und ich muss deshalb ein oder zweimal ins Bild Klicken damit ich das reale Bild sehe.

Dies ist für Betrachtung von mehreren Hundert Bildern nach einer Fototour mehr als nervig.

Nach Bedienungsanleitung habe ich also den Flag gesetzt, alles neu gestartet aber es kommen immer noch die eingebetteten Vorschauen.

Rechner langweilt sich, also ist nicht so dass er keine Leerlaufzeiten hat.

Was mache ich falsch?

Windows11

Lightroom Classic Version 11.3

12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K 3.20 GHz

64,0 GB (63,7 GB verwendbar)

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a first step please try resetting the preferences of Lightroom Classic:   https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html  

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

ich habe dies nun zweimal durchgeführt, er wurden die Vorgaben auch verändert (auf Standardwerte zurückgesetzt)

Ich habe das Flag wieder gesetzt dass die Eingebettete Vorschau ersetzt werden soll, aber es hilft nicht. Nach wie vor erhalte ich nur die "schlechten" eingebetteten Vorschaubilder. Und erst nach weiteren Anklicken holt Lightroom die echten Bilder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das verhalten ist in der "Bibliothek" Sicht, nicht wenn ich auf "Entwicklen" umschalte.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Creative Cloud app to uninstall LrC, shutdown and restart your system, and then reinstall LrC 11.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

thanks for answering,

i have got a new computer 4 weeks ago and have installed all applications new with that.

So if its really needed to reinstall, must be done for sure then, but can you tell me whether i have then to reinstall all add-on applications as well? p.e. DxO Tools, Aurora HDR etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... but can you tell me whether i have then to reinstall all add-on applications as well? p.e. DxO Tools, Aurora HDR etc.

By @madler5555

Yes, you have to reinstall all Add-On applications in case xou deinstall Lightroom.

But before you reinstall Lightroom I would try to deactivate the GPU support

and check if that helps to fix the issue. 

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel,

ich habe nun mit der GPU Einstellung gespielt aber keine Einstellung hat das gewünschte Ergebnis erbracht.

Dann hatte ich gestern Lightroom neu installiert, aber auch das hat nichts gebracht.

Irgendwelche weitere Ideen?

Ich hatte mir extra die teuren MI.2 Festplatten gekauft damit das Laden fix geht (3000Mb/sec) 

Machen sonst richtig Spaß bis auf Lightroom 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment I don't have any good ideas how to solve the problem.

I think after you have install Lightroom new it's the recent version 11.3.1. If not, try to install the latestet update.

Do you set the appropriate preview option, "Embeded preview & sidecars" on import?

https://havecamerawilltravel.com/lightroom/lightroom-classic-new-embedded-previews/

Is your computer really idle or running any background processes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

CPU Last ist ca 2%. Ich denke das kann man idle nennen.

Ich habe nun die Vorschaubilder mit 1:1 erstellen lassen ( nur für einige Bilder) damit kann ich sehr gut die Qualität sehen, aber es dauert viel länger Bilder zu importieren und der Katalog nimmt sehr stark zu.

Ist auch nicht mein Wunsch.

Ich möchte gerne KEINE Vorschaubilder sondern ich möchte dass Lightroom direkt auf die Bilder zugreift.

Gibt es keine Einstellung in der man Lightroom veranlassen kann, überhaupt nicht mit Vorschaubildern zu arbeiten?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have now had the thumbnails created with 1:1 (only for some images) so I can see the quality very well, but it takes much longer to import images and the catalog increases very much.

Is also not my wish.

I don't want any thumbnails but I want Lightroom to access the images directly.

Isn't there a setting where you can tell Lightroom not to work with thumbnails at all?"

I'm not sure what you mean by thumbnails. When you import image files in LrC Import module you can specify the preview size. I suggest using the 'Standard' setting, which should speed up your import if you were using the 1:1 setting.

ToddShaner_0-1651361222931.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

i am writing in german and the system is translating, so for this time it is wrong. I mean previews.

my harddrives have max speed. They are MI.2 drives and have 3000MB/sec, so no need to use previews.

Can i force Lightroom classic somehow to NOT create and NOT use any previews at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Can i force Lightroom classic somehow to NOT create and NOT use any previews at all?"

LrC is a non-destructive editor that never modifies the original image file. Because of this when you add settings in the Develop module it is necessary to apply them to the LrC preview file to see the effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines