• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic and Desktop keeps logging me out on Windows

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even start and use Lightroom Classic!! Right after start it asks me to login (always!) and after a success it just terminates in few seconds. The same for CC Desktop, shows and error message (see image) and keeps saying I'm logged off.

jirkahajek_0-1655823066536.png

I got used to Lightroom being the most unstable app I've seen, but this is crazy! I'm a paing customer and the software should just work!

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom & Creative Cloud desktop app. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Does this happen only when using Lightroom Classic & Lightroom, or does it happen with Photoshop too? Do you have any antivirus or VPN software that might restrict the internet access or file permissions to Adobe apps?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Please go to Help > About Creative Cloud and verify the version of Creative Cloud & its components are up to date.

SameerK_0-1655925483055.png

Please try the steps shared in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, just to keep others informed, this particular issue seemed to be caused by a change of display cable (from hdmi to display port) and associated color calibration. After a reboot, the issue disappeared. So, this issue probably can be fixed this way, but other stability issues of LR still exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines