• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic and Photoshop compatibility with Apple's new Monterey OS

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas! Deseo conocer si existe una buena compatibilidad o hay problemas entre los productos de Adobe, en concreto Lightroom Classic y Photoshop, con el nuevo SO Monterey de Apple para los Mac. Muchas gracias.

{Thread title updated for better reach by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vicente,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd love to clarify this for you.

Lightroom Classic & Photoshop are natively compatible with the macOS Monterey (v12), and there is always a work in progress to make it better.

Here are the lists of known issues of Photoshop & Lightroom Classic.

Photoshop and Monterey: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-monterey.html
Known issues in Lightroom Classic: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/known-issues.html

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Buenos días Samer! Muchas gracias por tu respuesta y ayuda, me ha resultado útil. Estoy valorando si debo actualizar ya al nuevo sistema operativo Monterey como me propone mi iMac pero al encontrarme en pleno flujo de trabajo fotográfico de bodas para mis clientes mediante Lightroom Classic me aslta la duda de si proceder a la actualización o no proceder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines