• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic automaticaly adds "edit mark" to some photos while going thru them

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can´t find it anywhere so that´s why I am making a new post about it. It´s just so annoying because my workflow is based on marking the good ones with edit and than exporting the edited ones with filter-show edited function, fastest workflow i have achieved. This automatical edit marking kills me. Do anyone know if it is bug or it can be turned off somewhere? Thanks! Windows user

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're importing image files with Embedded & Sidecar Build Previews setting in the LrC Import module. This is indicated by the double arrow icon in the upper lefthand corner of the filmstrip thumbnail. When you make an adjustment to these image files the double-arrow icon is removed and replaced by the +- Develop Adjustments icon. Look in the Develop module History panel to reveal what adjustments are being applied.

ToddShaner_0-1645995809918.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reply deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am curious.  How do you-  Mark the good ones with "edit" ?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once you make a change to a file, Lightroom updates in an interal tag to say it's edited. 

In the filter bar, there's an Edited/Not Edited filter option. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines