• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic cannot handle panoramas from DJI Mini 2

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported the 26 RAW-Pics for a spheric panorama out of the DJI Mini 2.

The result after stitching the pics is very poor and looks like this

There is an error in the bottom center. It seems, that the one only downward picture is not correctly handled. Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-05 um 17.45.28.jpg

Is this a known bug or can someone help ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hellooooo

Nowbody there?  

Is someone from Adobe reading these posts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I'm a LrC user, like yourself. I've been told this is a community forum that is normally monitored by Adobe. Users helping users.

I'm  not sure why your post has not been responded to. I review posts here daily and can't recall seeing it from May 5th.

That being said, I know the March release of LrC added support for RAW/DNG files for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Not sure how that is related to your DJI Mini 2. I can't find a listing for the DJI Mini as a supported RAW camera.  It may be it's the same Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. I mention this because Hasselblad provides some additional camera information not in the DNG.

You may want to also try Googling 'Lightroom Classic Spherical Panorama "DJI Mini" '

Sorry, that's all I got.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines