• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC not responding in windows 10

Contributor ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having lots of problems running Lightroom Classic CC, it's slow, takes minutes to show my editings, does 'not respond' so many times, that editing a photo has become an ordeal. Try to get help from Adobe customer service but it's impossible to get a hold on them. What a nightmare! What a disappointment!

Is anybody there who can help me?

Thank you

Moderator: Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud​ to Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app​

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unbelievable that no one at Adobe is aware of this problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Regina, did you get your not responding issue resolved? If not you could try the resolution at Re: Lightroom CC Classic not Responding , otherwise, I'm not sure if possibly RVDWP might be able to assist you.

Please let us know how it turns out

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JG,

No, I'm still having problems ith LR - 'not responding' and now going very

slow on the editing.

I'm going to try that link you sent to me, and I'll let you know.

Thank you so much.

Regina

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 5:10 PM, jacquelingphoto2017 <

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jacquelingphoto2017​ thank you for the suggestion! Regina M.​ was this able to resolve the issue?

- Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No,not yet!

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 4:57 PM, Carissa Massongill <

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem seems to getting worse. I'll try any suggestions...

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 4:36 PM, Carissa Massongill <

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Regina

I assume you did try the suggestion of RVDWP, and also his assistance with no resolution.

I'm just reading a few posts about similar or close issues to what you're having. I came across a couple with work around. In these case it seem to be a conflict between the AMD/ATI graphics card and Lightroom. Adobe is aware of it and made this suggestion at Issues with Photoshop Lightroom CC/Lightroom 6 and certain AMD drivers | Windows .

Here is one of the links I found: software - Why is Lightroom CC not responding after changing to develop mode? - Photography Stack Ex...

You could try this and let us know if it works.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, no assistence. haven't been asked, but the option is open. Will wait and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I didn't request any assistance because I'm not sure what to do when I get to your page. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Regina

Just click on RVDWP reply link as you have been doing in this thread and ask your question. He'll respond to you.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines